This free training course is for anyone who wants to take their first step into the construction industry. The course will be delivered in a fun and practical way through project-based learning and development and you’ll learn lots from your amazing trainers.
The course covers:
- Health & Safety in a construction environment
- Preparation for work and employability skills
- Basic plumbing and electrical essential skills
- Rights and responsibilities in the workplace
- Personal development including searching for and applying for work
- Introduction to skills required to work in the construction industry
- Expand existing skills and knowledge
- Increased employment potential
- Access to live construction sites
- CSCS card
- Site ready, with some basic construction skills
- Ready to apply for a job in the construction sector
You must be over 16 and bring photo ID with you.
Register for free!