How to register for SkillBuild
Here you'll find everything you need to know about the registration process in order to participate in this year's SkillBuild competition.
- Registration opens 10am on 2 March
- Registration closes at 23:59 on 2 April
- Registrations will not be accepted unless the competitor has signed the WorldSkills UK terms and conditions. If a point of contact (POC) is registering on a competitor’s behalf, the competitor will be sent a link to sign the terms and conditions once an application has been submitted.
- For Inclusive Skills competitions, terms and conditions can be signed on a competitor’s behalf. A statement of support must be provided for all inclusive skills competitors. A link to this form will be sent to the POC once the registration has been accepted.
- If a person has an existing account on the registration system, they will need to create a new one as the old one is now obsolete
- Registrants will be asked to select a first and second choice location.
- Please note, selecting a preferred venue does not guarantee a place at that location, these will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.