Construction Ambassadors play a vital role in supporting and promoting careers in the construction industry.
What is a construction ambassador?
A Construction Ambassador is someone who inspires potential new entrants about the industry and is able to convey what it’s actually like to work in construction.
Very often they provide the first introduction to the construction industry for many young individuals who are considering their future career choices.
By reaching out to local communities and highlighting the many fantastic opportunities available within construction they can help to inspire the next generation of new entrants.
Why should I become a construction ambassador?
- Personal development.
- Raising your company's profile within the local area.
- Enhancing or addressing your company's community benefit targets.
To engage with the Go Construct construction ambassador programme you can apply to become an ambassador or participate in an ambassador event.
As an educational institution you may be interested in requesting support from an ambassador to discuss construction careers with your students.
Alternatively, you may be an existing construction ambassador looking to raise awareness of an event you are planning.
Apply to become a Construction Ambassador
- Anyone can be a Construction Ambassador; you just need to be passionate about the construction industry and willing to share your career experiences with others.
- Complete the on-line application form to register.
- Training will be provided.
Request a Construction Ambassador Or Log an Event
- Request a Construction Ambassador or Notify us of your planned or completed event.
- Complete the on-line form to log your request.
- Your event details will be promoted on the events calendar and used to match against a local ambassador if required.